English Vocabulary Workbook
Regular price $22.00
For children who can write the alphabet!
- Develop writing ability
- Increase word recognition and power of expression
- Learn to express object names in writing
- Build expressive language circuits by connecting reading with writing
- Increase intelligence and develop a better understanding of the alphabet
- Strongly etch letters and knowledge into memory through repetitive, simultaneous use of the eyes and hands
- Reliably increase ability with repetition
- Lessons 1 through 10 consist of three pages each
- Within one lesson, the child learns the same thing three times.
- The secret to developing children's abilities is "fun activities".
- We recommend dividing up the process of learning to write into three simple steps: tracing, copying and independent writing.
- The English Vocabulary Workbook uses these three steps to help a child naturally develop his/her ability to write in English.