Acquire language, conversation and reading ability!
- Develop the child's English reading ability (reading comprehension)
- Develop the child's English conversation ability
- Join English sounds and words together and acquire reading ability by reading aloud and reciting picture books
- Memorise conversational phrases and acquire the ability to use English by reciting picture books
- These short, eleven page books contain a variety of illustrations. They will allow your child to enjoy him/herself without the activity feeling forced.
- Centred on the daily phrases and common greetings children encounter, these books are a compilation of language that your child can quickly memorise and put to use.
- Listening to the books at double and quadruple speeds will activate your child's right brain.
The sentence volume in Speak Up Stories STAGE 2 increases 1.5 times above Speak Up Stories (No. 212-241). The set includes easy to understand, 11 page picture books and a CD. The materials are filled with a wide variety of expressions including greetings, parting phrases, self-introductions, phrases appropriate for surprising and emotionally moving situations as well as past and future tense phrases.